
This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
It seems that everywhere I look I am seeing blue. It is a colour that suits almost everyone, comes in an array of different shades and somet...
-
Interesting headwear is definitely something that I am getting excited for again this summer. I will be trading my hats...
-
I have always been intrigued by the glamorous actresses of old Hollywood. Maybe because back then you needed just the right combination of r...
-
. A L I C E D E L L A L . I adore am obsessed with this 24 year old Brazilian model/fashion icon for so many ...
-
Ok... so its not even really a camera, its just my IPhone 4. The reason it has been a while since a good quality outfit post is beca...
-
I am extremely apologetic to those in my blogosphere for the lack of posts lately, but please let me plead my case. I went on a trip to Thai...
-
It is slowly, but surely heating up in preparation for Spring (well in Australia anyway) and I am curious to see how far ...
-
A couple of weeks ago I pretended to be a functions coordinator for an amazing restaurant in Cleveland called the The Lighthouse for a we...
-
I am again sorry for the lack of posts but I am definitely on top of it again! I promise! I have had a lot of things going on lately...
-
At 6am last Sunday I hurled ass out of bed for my much awaited shoot with Bryce Stroud and his lovely assistant Katie. The shoot was bla...





Haha the first necklace was pretty oversized!
ReplyDeletei love chunk necklaces too, they make such a statement and jazz up outfits at the same time. :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Lovely jewellery:)
ReplyDeletethanks guys im loving them =)
ReplyDelete