This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
A little while ago I had the privilege of seeing the African Circus in Hamilton. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know w...
-
My favorite hoodrat Cassandra and I had yet another night out last week (we have been naughty little monkeys lately). There was...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...
-
. N E W Y O R K . Oh lordy lordy. Where the hell do I start??? New York was absolutely exhilarating!! The mile high buildings, the gall...
-
Somewhere in between my my little online vintage business , behind my family, friends and boyfriend and wedged in between shopping, clubbin...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
Yesterday was the Ekka race day. My best friend Cassanndra, My boyfriend Julius and his cousin Chris had drinks at their apartmen...
-
I have had quite an eventful and productive week. Like every other person I decided to track down my very own name branded coke. I was plea...















woww!! amazing pics.)
ReplyDeleteI would die for these pieces of clothing!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo amazing photos! I love that booties...and the last pic in Paris is fantastic! make me wish to be there ;))
ReplyDeletekss
I love Jean Paul Gautier underwear!
ReplyDeletehugs and kisses by Mani.
I loveeee the pink rose tights!! hot babes x
ReplyDeletehttp://abagofdimes.blogspot.com
love the lace dress and last photo!
ReplyDeleteChari T(deep fried stilettos)
awesome pictures! love it
ReplyDeletehttp://picketfencefashionsense.blogspot.com
This is very nice, like it !
ReplyDeleteHenar ♥
... OH MY VOGUE!
I really love that second look. Great inspiration photos!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
Hi Hayley:)
ReplyDeleteGreat post:)Love this photos, especially the last one.
btw - I'm your new follower:)
have a great Sunday
xoxo
Flara