This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
Somewhere in between my my little online vintage business , behind my family, friends and boyfriend and wedged in between shopping, clubbin...
-
A little while ago I had the privilege of seeing the African Circus in Hamilton. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know w...
-
My favorite hoodrat Cassandra and I had yet another night out last week (we have been naughty little monkeys lately). There was...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
. N E W Y O R K . Oh lordy lordy. Where the hell do I start??? New York was absolutely exhilarating!! The mile high buildings, the gall...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
I spent this fabulous Friday with three beautiful girls called Rachael, Gemma & Danielle. We started off the night at Gemma's place ...
-
Yesterday was the Ekka race day. My best friend Cassanndra, My boyfriend Julius and his cousin Chris had drinks at their apartmen...
-
Ok. So this post is basically a self-indulgent wish list of sexual shoes that I would most probably never be able to afford. I must say that...
SOCKS!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would say it depends on what the bottom looks like...is there a hard surface to make it easier to walk around or are they just soft? If they're hard, I'd say they're shoes or house shoes. If not, I'd say they're socks or more like footies.
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
Haha thanks Jamie ... yeah they are technically shoes I guess because of the bottom part lol... but I was embarrassed when he wore them shopping haha
ReplyDeleteHii thanks for sharing this
ReplyDelete