I have been really getting back to essentials lately and loving the ghetto. It is so fierce and it never goes out of fashion. What do ya think?? xxx
This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
So I finally dyed my hoodrat hair yesterday and thought I would share the results with you all. Its not a monumental change or anything, but...
-
So I did decide to make my own Ariel costume after all... it was a little rough but the wig made up for it I think. My amazing friends real...
-
I have lightly wanted a tattoo for a while now, but lately my want has grown to a need. Maybe its because I love to...
-
A little while ago I had the privilege of seeing the African Circus in Hamilton. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know w...
-
First of all, I am extremely apologetic for being a lazy blogger over the last month. Let me explain - I have been errywhere over the last ...
-
The newest Transformers star Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Is not only fine as hell, but she also has a beautiful sharp European style about her...
-
Plaid fashion is clearly nothing new, geez I remember wearing those little skanky pleated minis in primary school. I threw all my tartan out...
-
Real life mean girls. We all know a few..... I was walking down the street with one of my very beautiful friends, who is one of the most i...
-
Ok... so its not even really a camera, its just my IPhone 4. The reason it has been a while since a good quality outfit post is beca...



















Nice selection of pictures. The ghetto is very inspiring! Thank you so much for following me and your lovely comment! I greatly appreciate it! You have sweet blog!
ReplyDeletebeautyandfashionmashup.blogspot.com
-Alyssa from The BF Mashup
great pics, hun.)
ReplyDeleteI love all these pics! I'm following :)
ReplyDeletei really like those pictures ♥ ghetto, why not ;)
ReplyDeleteand i wanted to mention that you're a great singer =D
Lovely pics... :) great blog and post again :) Kisses, Gina
ReplyDeletethetaleofadress.blogspot.com
I am following Ur Blog, hope U are following back :)