My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Monday, May 23, 2011

Bitches be crazy....

Look... I get that some girls these days are always trying to do & say things 'different' and 'unique' just for the sake of sounding cool... not because thats actually how they feel. I am sincerely hoping that Ke$ha's latest request for her fans to send her their teeth as a fashion accessory is another example of this. 





Seriously, you want peoples teeth around your fricken neck, Ke$ha? For reals?
Look I get the fact that everyone should be free to act however the hell they want, but does she really want peoples old teeth that have been through countless mountains of food (& god knows what else) against her skin. Furthermore, think of all the toothless people rollin around. New trend perhaps?


I wonder how this guy is gonna feel when everyone starts stealing his style?

Anywhoo... off track yet again. What does everyone think? Am I just being too harsh on the poor girl just because she doesn't wash her hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!