My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Being a real Aussie at the Normanby wearing my prostitute pink lipstick.









A bunch of trouble makers and I decided to go the the big dirty pub/club 'The Normanby' this Sunday.

It was my most favorite Sunday destination when I was 16 and 17 for the following reasons:

1. They would easily let me in with my dodgy fake ID
2. The drinks were cheap
3. It was the only place to have a lot of fun on a Sunday night in Brisbane at the time.

Until a few months ago I hadn't been to the place since I was 17. After the seafood festival I popped in for a little while but I really got a feel for the place again this Sunday. 

I rocked up in my vintage jacket, jeans, massive earings, prostitute pink lipstick (my friend Rachael's description) & chunky heels, which was very casual for me. If you cancel out tons of guys saying obscene things about you and/or your body as you pass by and the long toilet lines the place isn't too bad for a Sunday destination. The drinks are still cheap, the old Aussie rock is pumping and there is a few levels of different music including a club room. We got there at 6pm and I wasn't home until 2am so something must have kept me occupied. 

Check it out if you havent, just for a dirty laugh of course =)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great clubbing scene, you look hot in your pink lippie! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys know how to have fun!!! I'm following you ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!