My Angels.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Being a real Aussie at the Normanby wearing my prostitute pink lipstick.









A bunch of trouble makers and I decided to go the the big dirty pub/club 'The Normanby' this Sunday.

It was my most favorite Sunday destination when I was 16 and 17 for the following reasons:

1. They would easily let me in with my dodgy fake ID
2. The drinks were cheap
3. It was the only place to have a lot of fun on a Sunday night in Brisbane at the time.

Until a few months ago I hadn't been to the place since I was 17. After the seafood festival I popped in for a little while but I really got a feel for the place again this Sunday. 

I rocked up in my vintage jacket, jeans, massive earings, prostitute pink lipstick (my friend Rachael's description) & chunky heels, which was very casual for me. If you cancel out tons of guys saying obscene things about you and/or your body as you pass by and the long toilet lines the place isn't too bad for a Sunday destination. The drinks are still cheap, the old Aussie rock is pumping and there is a few levels of different music including a club room. We got there at 6pm and I wasn't home until 2am so something must have kept me occupied. 

Check it out if you havent, just for a dirty laugh of course =)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great clubbing scene, you look hot in your pink lippie! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys know how to have fun!!! I'm following you ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!