For my 21st birthday party, I thought it was only appropriate that I would share some beautiful mermaid pictures. I hope to be at least have as beautiful as these babies.
This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
I spent this fabulous Friday with three beautiful girls called Rachael, Gemma & Danielle. We started off the night at Gemma's place ...
-
Ok. So this post is basically a self-indulgent wish list of sexual shoes that I would most probably never be able to afford. I must say that...
-
First of all, I am extremely apologetic for being a lazy blogger over the last month. Let me explain - I have been errywhere over the last ...
-
. N E W Y O R K . Oh lordy lordy. Where the hell do I start??? New York was absolutely exhilarating!! The mile high buildings, the gall...
-
Somewhere in between my my little online vintage business , behind my family, friends and boyfriend and wedged in between shopping, clubbin...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...
-
Interesting headwear is definitely something that I am getting excited for again this summer. I will be trading my hats...
-
Even before I hit my teens I have always had this idea of the 'perfect body' and have been forever struggling to achieve that. The...























HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteciao Hayley
Matteo
looking forward to the photos of your awesome costume! I bet you'll be gorgeous :)
ReplyDeleteAmazing pics!!I loved the baby!! :*
ReplyDeleteCheck my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)
Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're just as beautiful :)
HAPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the costume!
xx
http://raisedbythewolves.blogspot.com/