Rockin my new necklace, a sheer dress and some crazy stockings... couldn't be effed fixing my hurr... I had a red Thai curry for dinner. It was sick.
This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
Somewhere in between my my little online vintage business , behind my family, friends and boyfriend and wedged in between shopping, clubbin...
-
Ok. So this post is basically a self-indulgent wish list of sexual shoes that I would most probably never be able to afford. I must say that...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
A little while ago I had the privilege of seeing the African Circus in Hamilton. I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know w...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
Yesterday was the Ekka race day. My best friend Cassanndra, My boyfriend Julius and his cousin Chris had drinks at their apartmen...
-
I spent this fabulous Friday with three beautiful girls called Rachael, Gemma & Danielle. We started off the night at Gemma's place ...
-
My favorite hoodrat Cassandra and I had yet another night out last week (we have been naughty little monkeys lately). There was...
-
. N E W Y O R K . Oh lordy lordy. Where the hell do I start??? New York was absolutely exhilarating!! The mile high buildings, the gall...
Like the outfit, and thank you so much for the sweet comments love
ReplyDeleteBoutzie'
the necklace and belt look amazing with the dress, you are very pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment on my blog lovely xoxo <3
effysteff.blogspot.com
omg what a great outfit! I really love it. Your necklace, I am in lvoe with it. xx
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit, you are so stunning! x
ReplyDeletelovely!
ReplyDelete