This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
Even before I hit my teens I have always had this idea of the 'perfect body' and have been forever struggling to achieve that. The...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
My friend Grace showed me a picture of a lip sticker and I instantly fell hoplessy in love. I googled away and found a heap of lip stickers ...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
Interesting headwear is definitely something that I am getting excited for again this summer. I will be trading my hats...
-
I spent this fabulous Friday with three beautiful girls called Rachael, Gemma & Danielle. We started off the night at Gemma's place ...
-
It seems that everywhere I look I am seeing blue. It is a colour that suits almost everyone, comes in an array of different shades and somet...
-
First of all, I am extremely apologetic for being a lazy blogger over the last month. Let me explain - I have been errywhere over the last ...
-
While sequins have always been prominent in fashion, lately sparkly items are absolutely everywhere. I have collected a few of my favorite ...






C O O L
ReplyDeletehttp://bohenvoyage.blogspot.com/
Fun pics - I totally love the look with the yellow umbrella!
ReplyDeleteChic on the Cheap
that preciousness Chanel earring! I have a tattoo on my finger much like those that appear in the picture! hehe kiss
ReplyDeleteThanks for the coment!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog!
<3
Fantastic pics!
ReplyDeleteI like the photo of blake lively and the second one!
ReplyDeleteDo you wanna follow each other?
Loves,
Rowan
www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com
Cute pictures :)
ReplyDeleteBlake Lively is amazing!
Teenage Daydreams
second pic is so stunning x
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of pictures. I saw the image of Blake Lively in the July issue of Glamour. I thought she looked absolutely amazing. The picture you featured of her was actually my favorite.
ReplyDelete-Madeleine
I love the first and fifth photo, she is very pretty :)
ReplyDeleteeffysteff.blogspot.com
Love it! Thanks for the comment :)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos!
ReplyDeletexx
ilikeitfast.blogspot.com
Great photos. Thanks for posting them!
ReplyDelete-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com
I love inspiration posts.
ReplyDeletexo
Blake Lively is sooo gorgeous! Love this of her!
ReplyDeletexx
http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/