My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My love for Lime Crime

While I was trawling through the internet today for no particular reason, I decided that I wanted frosty, pastel shades of lipstick this winter to make me look less pasty and I stumbled across Lime Crime cosmetics.

I don't even think these need an introduction... just wow













These colours literally made me smile. at $16 each off I will definitely be getting in to these this year!! I might just buy the whole set if I'm naughty.....

3 comments:

  1. lovely pictures
    the density of those colours
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks hun i love them too... me and my friend are gonna get the set wooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously good blog, I like it very much, good photos, nice words, good keep it up, keep writing

    Best Wishes and Warm regards from Biz and Legis, Online Legal Service Providers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!