My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Friday, May 20, 2011

Robyn is all up in my head



Can I just say that I kinda like adore/am in love with Robyn's music. Her new (ish) album 'Body Talk pt 3' is no exception. The album was released late 2010, but I have only just recently really been getting into it - and if you haven't already, you should too. 

I particularly like 'Call Your Girlfriend' and 'Indestructible'

.... but the whole album is sick 

There are two things that I love the most about this Swedish artist 

1. She can actually sing and has the strongest and most passionate voice.
2. Her lyrics are really well done, they really resonate with girls & they are catchy as hell .

"And I never was smart with love 
I let the bad ones in and the good ones go 
But I'm gonna love you like I've never been hurt before 
I'm gonna love you like I'm indestructible"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!