My Angels.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Saturday Shenanigans.

It is 3:12am and I am still wide awake
because I was a naughty little monkey on Saturday night
/Sunday morning and had such a huge night that I slept
the majority of the day and now I am all slept out. 


The dress of choice (or lack there of) was a tiny cutout jumpsuit 
& a lace jacket with shoulder pads, 
my partners in crime were Cassann, Rachael & Grace 
and our drink of choice was lots of wine.


We had drinks at my friend Cameron's (aka Bitch Giddings),
hung out with another beautiful Rachael, a boy named Josh
and the cutest little doggie named John Claude


I particularly loved my friend Grace's sexy sparkly jacket and of course I love her too =)


Gracie calls Rachael & I 'The Barbies' she is the original and I am the darker version.




Cassann is one of those girls who has been by my side
every single step of the way since we were in our early teens.
I honestly think we will always be this way.



Rachael.... man this girl makes me laugh... she is almost as insane as I am. And that is a challenge. 
Ooohhhhh La'Trelle


My boyfriends cousins are pretty cool.


He was the one who had to carry me home after my rebellion.
He kinda reminds me of a cute Egyptian Mexican man.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!