My Angels.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A bunch that I am lusting over ATM

I am craving some knitted nappy pants in A BIG WAY .... but do you think I can find any in the shops.... ummm NOOO!!!!


Another item that I want to have babies with are cone bras or bullet bras. I just love wearing bras or corsets out because they make me feel like a mistress sneaking out of a naughty situation haha


FUCKEN KILLER SHOES




Nicki Minaj - because I love her songs, her antics, her voice, her style, her booty..... and more importantly - 

SHE IS FINE AS A MOTHERFUCKERRRR


And ..... last but not least

SOME CRAZY AS SHIT NAILS


If you track down any of these items it is absolutely imperative that you send me appropriate links - if it is Nicki Minaj, tell her Hayley's been waiting.

Good night biatches xxx

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Nicki Minaj's style, & of course her as a singer! Great post! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!