My Angels.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have been neglecting my poor little blog.

I have been ohh soo busy preparing for my performance (I sing) at Fete De La Musique on Tuesday in Brisbane City. It is finally over and I am back on track. I spent yesterday chillin with my friend Kathi and we also headed out for a little bit of a shop.


These are a few of yesterdays purchases - a new strapless bra, a pink flower choker (that makes me look like a dog), a purple cross necklace, a colourful vintage shirt jacket and a few rings =)




Kathi and I have also been enjoying our silly coats & ridiculous headwear. My crazy leopard coat that came fully equip with a hoodie arrived the other day. I almost died in excitement. I felt like the biggest boss out. 


But yeah. My show went really well, other than the terrible wind that caused our drum kit to slip & slide everywhere and my hair to whip me in the face constantly. I will have to post some videos soon. 

Bye for now xxx

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!