My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Australian retailers marking up clothes and shoes by up to 142% ..... and you wonder why we shop online?

A recent Australia Institute study for news.com.au proves that Australian shoppers are paying too much, retailers are marking up clothes and shoes up to 142% and electronic goods are marked up 85%  

Are you serious?

Look, I get that there are a lot more overheads involved in running a physical retail store in comparison to an online store but marking up your products that much is just plain rude and is only going to deter Australians even more from shopping online. Pick up your act guys and stop being so greedy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!