My Angels.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday....

Yesterday was so 'Productive'. I had a few things to do and for once I achieved them all, which is kinda a big deal because I am the biggest procrastinator of all time.

I decided to wear my mums vintage maxi skirt, a belt that I picked up in Singapore & my crazy MJ shoes. 

This photo kinda reminds me of the ring for some reason, but I'm not brushing my hurrr =S



Anywhooo..... So I went and had coffee with one of my favorite people in the world, Nina. I had a Creme Brulee on soy (as usual), she had a plain iced coffee, we shared a few secrets and lies and it was delightful. Then  I moved on and did my groceries because I had planned to cook spaghetti that night. 




I strolled down West End... And went and did the second last thing on my list - posting my ebay items. On the way I passed through the cutest little book store. I love novelty items and this place was full of them. I am currently saving up for 'Insults & Comebacks For All Occasions' and 'Excuses & Lies For All Occasions' because I think it will make me a better person haha...





Finally I got home and did the last thing on my list. 

Make a kick ass spaghetti bolognaise 

I wanted to make spaghetti that my boyfriend would love but wasn't too bad for my thighs so I altered the traditional recipe a little and added capsicum & zucchini and slow cooked it for an hour an a half so the veges werent obtrusive  



The Recipe

1 Onion (diced)
1 Teaspoon of olive oil
1 Teaspoon of butter
500g of lean mince
1 Small Zucchini
1/2 a Capsicum  
I can of peeled whole tomatoes
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 little yogurt tub of tomato paste
3 cloves of garlic
1 cup of beef stock
3 table spoons of tomato sauce (and then add to taste) 
1 Tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs
Salt & Pepper to taste
Sprinkle of white sugar
Parmesan cheese on the top

tadaaaaaa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!