My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Yesterday....

Yesterday was so 'Productive'. I had a few things to do and for once I achieved them all, which is kinda a big deal because I am the biggest procrastinator of all time.

I decided to wear my mums vintage maxi skirt, a belt that I picked up in Singapore & my crazy MJ shoes. 

This photo kinda reminds me of the ring for some reason, but I'm not brushing my hurrr =S



Anywhooo..... So I went and had coffee with one of my favorite people in the world, Nina. I had a Creme Brulee on soy (as usual), she had a plain iced coffee, we shared a few secrets and lies and it was delightful. Then  I moved on and did my groceries because I had planned to cook spaghetti that night. 




I strolled down West End... And went and did the second last thing on my list - posting my ebay items. On the way I passed through the cutest little book store. I love novelty items and this place was full of them. I am currently saving up for 'Insults & Comebacks For All Occasions' and 'Excuses & Lies For All Occasions' because I think it will make me a better person haha...





Finally I got home and did the last thing on my list. 

Make a kick ass spaghetti bolognaise 

I wanted to make spaghetti that my boyfriend would love but wasn't too bad for my thighs so I altered the traditional recipe a little and added capsicum & zucchini and slow cooked it for an hour an a half so the veges werent obtrusive  



The Recipe

1 Onion (diced)
1 Teaspoon of olive oil
1 Teaspoon of butter
500g of lean mince
1 Small Zucchini
1/2 a Capsicum  
I can of peeled whole tomatoes
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 little yogurt tub of tomato paste
3 cloves of garlic
1 cup of beef stock
3 table spoons of tomato sauce (and then add to taste) 
1 Tablespoon of mixed Italian herbs
Salt & Pepper to taste
Sprinkle of white sugar
Parmesan cheese on the top

tadaaaaaa =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!