My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Baking Therapy...

If I am stressed out, upset or angry I find myself doing things with my hands.

1. Baking
2. Cooking
3. Painting
4. Sewing
5. Jewelery making


Today's victim was a rich, very fattening chocolate cake.
I was feeling a little uncertain about life (as you do) and so I baked.





I find if you do activities that consume your attention span it kind of clears your head because you have been concentration on a single activity for a significant length of time. Who knows? my boyfriend seems to be enjoying the cooking streak though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!