My Angels.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Legs of love...


Winter has definitely announced her presence...

Which brings about the question - "What the hell am I going to use to cover myself up??"

I have gathered up a cluster of delightful leggings & stockings because they will be the prettiest and laziest way to keep warm this winter.



















But PLEASE don't ever wear these! Even if you are paid a lot of money. If you do, people will throw things (& insults) at you and you will have no one to blame but yourself. 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2608562/hayley-hour?claim=jccy668z42v">Follow my blog with bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!