My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Edie Sedgwick - The tragic beauty.


 "It's not that I'm rebelling. It's that I'm just 
trying to find another way"





"You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate. You have to put up with people projecting their own ideas, attitudes, misunderstanding you. But it's worth being a public fool if that's all you can be in order to communicate yourself."





"Fashion as a whole is a farce, completely. The people behind it are perverted, the styles are created by freaked out people, just natural weirdos. I know this because I worked with all those people while I was modeling."




"The way those sons-of-bitches took advantage of me. Warhol is a sadistic faggot."


12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos. I love the second quote! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been impressed by women who try to do things out of the ordinary. Edie Sedgwick is a good example :)
    I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous, and I love her confidence. Interesting she found Warhol "sadistic" I'm a huge Warhol fan.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always been fascinated with Edie Sedgwick. Great post and love her quotes
    xx
    I LIKE IT FAST

    ReplyDelete
  5. have you ever seen the film 'im not there'? it's about bob dylan, and michelle williams plays an edie sedgwick-type, and ever since then i've become so interested in her. such pretty pictures.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos!

    Gorgeous jumper though despite the heat!

    If you love fashion you should follow the official blog of award winning up and coming designer Bunmi Koko. Already featured in Vogue, Drapers, Glamour just to name a few it is a must follow blog!

    www.bunmi-koko-times.blogspot.com

    We love your blog and would love you to follow.

    BK Team xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have always loved her.. her and Andy Warhol.. amazing pictures and quotes..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so iconic.. and I just admire that she's so eccentric, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. all of those edie quotes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!