My Angels.

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The older the better.

Over the past few weeks I have been doing A LOT of vintage/thrift store shopping. I went to do some clothes shopping yesterday at the normal stores in the city and for the first time in ages I walked away almost empty handed. 

I believe there are a couple of reasons for this

1. I have STACKED IT ON so things aren't fitting like they are supposed to =(

2.  I have a curvy body type and that today's designers rarely accommodate for.

3. I am used to the quality of vintage clothing (they just don't make things like they used to) and I am not willing to part with obscene amounts of dosh for things that will fall apart after a few wears.

4. Things were cooler back in the olden days.

Anywho... I have decided to abandon regular shopping for a little while (other than the odd bit of ebay and $10 racks) and I thought I would take the time to celebrate some vintage stunners =)

Enjoy xx
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!