My Angels.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Today's activities.




As per usual, I was craving cake. Since my latest baking efforts have been doing a little damage to my but & thighs I decided to look for a healthier alternative to my usual binge eating. 

I made a cake with 5 whole apples in it and since I was being so good I made cream cheese icing (also from scratch, may I add) to make it a little tastier.

THE RECIPE

5 Apples,
4 Eggs,
1 1/4 cups of self raising flour
2 Table spoons of melted butter
3/4 Sugar

Icing 

Icing sugar (clearly)
Fresh lemon ( i used half of one, but there was a lot)
Vanilla escence
Butter

- All add to taste

WALLLAAAAAAAAAA






I found black lipstick at a cheap store, which is what I have been wanting FOREVERRRR

You likie??



I also picked up this light purple vest/top thingy & this big gold gangsta chain on my vintage shopping adventure today, that I will wear to this 'Project Moda Launch Party' fashion event that I am going to tonight, which should be fun. 
I am pretty much in love with my vest. That is all.




5 comments:

  1. The cake looks bloody tasty! The black lipstick really suits you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!!! I want a piece! :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy looking cake. And you look amazing in black lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I will definitely be making more cake and wearing more black lipstick =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!