My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Thursday, August 04, 2011

Festival season is almost upon us.


I am excited as fuck ever to get back into it this year. The festival season is like endless, joy-filled playdates at lots of different playgrounds for adults. Replace summer babydoll dresses with barely legal skanky revealing little outfits. Trade the monkey bars and swings for coked out DJs, dancing idiots (myself included) partying like its their last day on earth and shirtless boys. Finally, chuck out the egg sandwiches for cigarettes, every kind of alcohol under the sun, hot dogs, cupcakes and god knows what else.....

I love the atmosphere to bits.

WHAT TO WEAR??













I have already decided on two festivals that I will definitely have to go too...

STEREOSONIC - The lineup is amazeballs, more amazing artists/DJ's than you can poke a stick at, its also in December so the weather will be awesome. Sooooooooooo excited!!!!!


WINTERBEATS - Ok... so I am a little ghetto and I feel i just might be Lil Kim's long lost sister and 50's future baby mamas sisters cousin.... or something like that. So don't hate =)


What festivals will you be hitting up this year??


17 comments:

  1. i loveeee festival looks, lots of fringing, denim and wellies! <3
    I'm going to cream fields, so excited!!

    eliza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these outfits :D Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your coment, i follow you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No festivals for me, as nothing coming up that I want to go to I also missed out on the 3 day Splendour in the Grass festival recently.

    Cant wait to see pics of the ones you go to. Definitely need to dress comfy and sexy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the outfits you posted. they're all so fun! You're going to have a great time there. Thanks so much for following me, I follow you back on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin! Thanks for sharing. xoxo, Veena <3

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll go to sazava fest this saturday to see HURTS! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are a charming girl...

    i am following you...follow me back..

    http://silenceriver.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, I would love to visit the second festival!! it's so sad that there aren't festivals like that in my country. definitely would love to see 50 cent performing :P
    oh, and I think denim shorts and some cool top will work perfectly ;)

    btw, thanks for following and I'm your follower too now :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The festival look is incredible! I love these pictures. Your blog is amazing. <3

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always find it hard to be chic at festivals. I end up wearing jean shorts and some kind of shirt, but it looks more casual and frumpy rather than effortlessly chic!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for your comment :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant wait till i finally go to a festival! :D
    Love Lois xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love music festivals too! and omg Kate Moss in that photo is still looking hot!. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't go to festivals much any more but I go to motorcycle and car races and the dress code is sort of similar.

    My blog is new but covers fashion law and fashion in a professional context but I'd like to hear your opinions for sure (maybe tips on how to street-chic some looks!! :-D

    Please check me out/follow me:
    http://preponderance-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi there nice blog, check out mines
    http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    love from hong kong
    mwan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!