My Angels.

Follow Hayley Hour

Thursday, September 01, 2011

My Birthday is approaching....

I am turning 21 in 14 days. This frightens me a little I'm not gonna lie. Does this mean I have to start getting my shit together? 

To celebrate my 21st I decided to have a themed costume party with Disney/Marvel as the theme. I have decided to be the little mermaid because I always wanted to be a mermaid and I have also always wanted to be a redhead and this just may be my only chance. 

The problem is all the costumes I have found have been really shit (for lack of a more descriptive word).

This one of the most common ones I found..


Its not even the right colours!!



I want one like this, but I cant find one anywhere. 

Sooooo..... I either have to make my costume (I can sew) or I have to change my character. My boyfriend & friends think I should be Jasmine out of Jasmine & Aladdin. Racist.. 




Only problem is I think because Kim Kardashian did it recently (and I have a few umm ethnic friends) everyone will turn up as Jasmine and I wont feel as special.

What should I do? Make my costume or change my character? HELP!
 


10 comments:

  1. well, for example go as a fierce Little Red Ridinghood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!
    I think you should do your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make your own costume and be original! :)

    good luck!
    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING HEADER!!!! Stumbled on your blog and Im a fan, very unique....

    ♥♥♥

    Check out our HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY, thought itd be right up your alley!!!

    http://shantikdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/s-p-r-i-n-g-g-i-v-e-w-y.html

    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you should make your own costume.

    p.s. i love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should sew your costume so it will have also a touch of personality! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So u're Virgo like me?:) I love the idea for the costume, I always wanted to try one mermaid costume!:D
    Thank u for so sweet comment on my blog... Have a great day with one follower more!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much guys.. have decided to make me a mermaid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog!!!

    http://jtomasfashion.blogspot.com/

    "Follow me and I follow you"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!