My Angels.

Thursday, September 01, 2011

My Birthday is approaching....

I am turning 21 in 14 days. This frightens me a little I'm not gonna lie. Does this mean I have to start getting my shit together? 

To celebrate my 21st I decided to have a themed costume party with Disney/Marvel as the theme. I have decided to be the little mermaid because I always wanted to be a mermaid and I have also always wanted to be a redhead and this just may be my only chance. 

The problem is all the costumes I have found have been really shit (for lack of a more descriptive word).

This one of the most common ones I found..


Its not even the right colours!!



I want one like this, but I cant find one anywhere. 

Sooooo..... I either have to make my costume (I can sew) or I have to change my character. My boyfriend & friends think I should be Jasmine out of Jasmine & Aladdin. Racist.. 




Only problem is I think because Kim Kardashian did it recently (and I have a few umm ethnic friends) everyone will turn up as Jasmine and I wont feel as special.

What should I do? Make my costume or change my character? HELP!
 


11 comments:

  1. well, for example go as a fierce Little Red Ridinghood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea!
    I think you should do your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  3. make your own costume and be original! :)

    good luck!
    xx,
    cins

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hayley! Thanks for stopping by again hun. It must be sooo exciting planning your birthday - your costume has to be the best so make it yourself & add your own personal style xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. STUNNING, STUNNING, STUNNING HEADER!!!! Stumbled on your blog and Im a fan, very unique....

    ♥♥♥

    Check out our HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY, thought itd be right up your alley!!!

    http://shantikdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/08/s-p-r-i-n-g-g-i-v-e-w-y.html

    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you should make your own costume.

    p.s. i love your blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you should sew your costume so it will have also a touch of personality! :)

    http://destinationmoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So u're Virgo like me?:) I love the idea for the costume, I always wanted to try one mermaid costume!:D
    Thank u for so sweet comment on my blog... Have a great day with one follower more!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much guys.. have decided to make me a mermaid xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog!!!

    http://jtomasfashion.blogspot.com/

    "Follow me and I follow you"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!