My Angels.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting Plaid All Over Again.

Plaid fashion is clearly nothing new, geez I remember wearing those little skanky pleated minis in primary school. I threw all my tartan out when I was about 13-14 and I thought I was sure never to see them ever again. But its been back in for a little while now and while I already have a red plaid shirt for over my little cutoff denim shorts, I definitely want more! I am really after some high waist plaid trousers in purple, or possibly even green, and maybe even some new wheels. How do you feel about plaid?





















After a disgusting alcohol fueled weekend (I literally drank for almost 9 hours straight and wanted to kill myself on Sunday morning - literally) I have decided to have a 20 day detox. At my last visit to the doctors, my livers and kidneys came up fine. I was bloody shocked considering the damage I have done to my body in my rebellious years! Nonetheless, after partying since I was 14 and clubbing since I was 15 I have decided it is time to call a timeout for a while. I will undoubtedly have a few more reckless nights in my future but I am definitely ready to slowdown to concentrate on more important things. In other news I have enrolled in Nida (acting school) and I am doing a few workshops over the summer and I am also doing a 4 hour photography workshop to get to know my camera a little better. My trip to America is also currently in planning stage, so I am super dooper excited for the months ahead yeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!

How was everyone's week?
Any news?



P.S. check out My vintage store tab or my Facebook page because I have lots of awesome vintage clothes & all of the ebay starting prices are under $10, most under $5 so get into it xx

19 comments:

  1. omg i love those plaid JFs so fun and fallish

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your ideas and the style of this blog.

    Check out mine and let me know what do you think about?

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gaga for plaid! I love it. :)

    It's good that you're taking a break from the crazy life. It's always a good plan to lay low and just relax. I'm happy things are going so great for you!

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. The same situation here, but I must to confess I love plaid more now than I loved in primary school:D Great pics!!!
    In order to celebrate its first b-day I'm having a giveaway on my blog- Glam Chameleon Jewelry necklace. Check it out, maybe u'll like it!!;)
    xoxo
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you now! Hope you back =)


    Momo,
    Let me dream

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you!:) s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!
    Don't you know that I am a sucker for plaid?


    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore plaid so much. especially coming from seattle where kurt cobain rocked it! ha
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin plaid for that retro feeling I get :) Plus I get to instantly expand my wardrobe by helping myself to my hubby's huge collection!

    Never throw anything away - it always comes back into fashion!


    Dirty Pink Cardigan

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cute post!!! love your blog ...would you like to follow eachother? :))
    kisses
    G.

    www.thecihc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i havee a short skirt likee that and i lovee it lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. dang girl...you are hardcore!! good thing you are detoxing!

    I don't think I can pull off plaid! but maybe i'll try soon :)

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are bomb!
    Thanks for your comment!

    http://internationalglove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I dont like plaid, but some of these pics look amazing! great post
    http://chillychickblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great blog and I follow you now via google friends connect.
    If you like, follow me back. It would make me very happy ;)

    minnja.blogspot.com

    LOVE
    Minnja

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a huge fan go plaid...I want all these pretty plaid things you've featured

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love plaid, specially in shirts! :)
    regards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!