This is my open journal. I will write about things that arouse my curiosity, things that anger me, things that delight me and above all, things that inspire me. I am a singer first & foremost and everything else I do is merely a momentary distraction. I love music, art, fashion, books, the news and utterly insane things are what make me laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other people loved...
-
As my departure to America creeps closer, sleepless nights are occurring more and more frequently. Yes, I have always had trouble drifting o...
-
A couple of Sundays ago, a small group of friends and I had a little barbecue and drinks at South Bank. We drank cheap wine, gazed at the ri...
-
I spent this fabulous Friday with three beautiful girls called Rachael, Gemma & Danielle. We started off the night at Gemma's place ...
-
Somewhere in between my my little online vintage business , behind my family, friends and boyfriend and wedged in between shopping, clubbin...
-
. N E W Y O R K . Oh lordy lordy. Where the hell do I start??? New York was absolutely exhilarating!! The mile high buildings, the gall...
-
First of all, I am extremely apologetic for being a lazy blogger over the last month. Let me explain - I have been errywhere over the last ...
-
Ok. So this post is basically a self-indulgent wish list of sexual shoes that I would most probably never be able to afford. I must say that...
-
Interesting headwear is definitely something that I am getting excited for again this summer. I will be trading my hats...
-
I have had quite an eventful and productive week. Like every other person I decided to track down my very own name branded coke. I was plea...
-
I turned the big 2 1 yesterday and I must say another year older isn't so bad. My mum and my sister Georgia picked me up early for panca...

Indeed lovely lyrics!
ReplyDeleteI love this song =)
ReplyDeletecheck out Ebony Day's cover ! Love her voice
ReplyDelete