My Angels.

Monday, October 24, 2011

My Week.

I have had quite an eventful and productive week. Like every other person I decided to track down my very own name branded coke. I was pleased to say the least. I was even more pleased to purchase one of the most beautiful pairs of shoes I have seen in my whole entire life. It was one of those moments where I thought - my god I'm a superficial bitch! I can't believe I'm this elated over fricken shoes.

I made a delicious warm pesto salad that is good for you and tastes amazeballs. I love it when that happens! I also had a rather delightful Wednesday dancing the night away with some of my favorite ladies. A large bunch of things were posted out for my eBay store and I wrapped them all individually which is always a lot of fun. The week was finished off with one of my best friend's 21st birthday. Nina is such a beautiful person and a wonderful friend and I was so proud to share such a big milestone with her. It was a great night and I will be sure to share the pictures with you soon. I hope everyone had a happy weekend xx
















20 comments:

  1. Wish you have fun sweetie!Lovely pics :*

    Check my Blog http://alittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/
    and on-line store http://shopalittlebitofshine.blogspot.com/ !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, lovely pics
    http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: @Jenna_Iman
    Inhale | Fashion and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. woow, it´s really great post!!! )))
    love your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous my lady.
    you are always looking so good!
    glad you had a great night out with friends!

    Kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mh ! Now I'm craving for food ! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the earrings!!! xoxo
    http://theshopaholicnextdoor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to your friend! :)
    and that is such a gorgeous shoes!

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those shoes are amazing, looks like you had a wonderful time.

    Summer-Raye

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful pictures, honey! love it!
    wish you a wonderful day.
    maren anita

    www.fashion-meets-art.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. the food looks amazing!
    2. where did you get that coke!!! i have never seen that b4!!! (i guess thats what i get for living in rural missouri :-/ )
    3. the pix with you and your girls r gr8! looks like you guys had a gr8 time!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog and become:
    www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
    and become member .
    THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shoes are really fabulous!! ^^


    xoxo
    Antonia
    FASHION IMPERATIVE

    ReplyDelete
  13. whoa yea...a pretty awesome and fabulous week!

    <3Amanda
    feast.fashion.faves
    FB!
    TWEET ME!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I am in love w/ those shoes xx Yep I only feature Aussie designers in my magazine
    check it out
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful group of friends! Looks like a fun party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your thoughts, please feel free to follow my blog too. I will make it to your blog to say hello soon xx

There was an error in this gadget

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Hayley Hour
There was an error in this gadget

Other people loved...

Sign up for my newsletter!